We have implemented new standards to ensure all of us can continue to practice together safely.
Our space offers an open space to practice with fresh Maui air circulating. We will have all doors and windows open in each studio as well as some classes taking place in our outdoor garden space. We have cleaned and sanitized all studio spaces, including all high traffic spots I.e. doorknobs, faucets, toilets, sinks, bar, and will continue to do so throughout the day.
In addition, we are implementing new standards, including:
* Maximum of 9 students in-studio for each class. Please sign up in advance via our website to ensure a spot. Drop-ins are accepted if space allows.
* Studio spaces are thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
* Hand sanitizer available for use upon entering and exiting the Shala. Students are also encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer. Bathrooms are equipped with anti-bacterial soap. Please wash your hands before setting up.
* We have advised teachers not to offer hands on assists at this time and to maintain 6 ft of distance.
* No mats for rent. Students must bring their own. Please bring a large towel to cover your mat. Please, also wash your hands and sanitize your mat before setting up.
* If you have your own props please bring them. Studio props will be sanitized afterwards.
* We will be implementing a temperature check before class. Anyone showing symptoms will not be able to join.
We truly appreciate you choosing to practice with us, and to ensure everyone’s practice is comfortable and safe, we ask you to follow these guidelines:
* Please stay home if you feel unwell or have any symptoms (even minor).
* It is strongly encouraged for you to bring a large towel to cover your mat.
* As much as we love having your energy at the Shala for practice, we will not have space for social gathering. Please do not congregate in the lobby or studio before/after class to socialize.
Yoga is something we need now more than ever. We look forward to seeing you in class with us, and together we will take care of one another and our studio space. Our Island Fresh Cafe is also open!
Aloha and Namaste